“we”, “us”, “our” and “ours” refer to Kingsridge Ltd.
“you” or “your” refers to the data subject or hotel guest.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of personal data and complying with the European General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and any future changes in data protection legislation with which we will be required to comply.
We are the hotel operator for Starcrown Hotels which operates Blakemore Hyde Park, Norfolk Tower Paddington and ROBA Bar and Restaurant.
Collection of Personal & Special Data
We collect the following data:
- Name (includes hotel guest, accompanied children & other occupiers of the room).
- Business or Home Address.
- Contact Telephone Numbers.
- Email Addresses.
- Dates of your hotel bookings
- Payment Card Information.
- IP Address.
- Marketing Request and Preferences.
- CCTV – We have Cameras operating throughout our hotels for safety and security.
- Passport Identification.
- Guest feedback form or suggestions box to identify, improve services and promote our new products
- Dietary Requirements
We do not process data for children under the age of 16 without the consent of a legitimate adult/parent.
We will collect this data from you when you provide it to us by phone, email, post, through our website or in person.
If you fail to provide personal information requested
Where we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you and if you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract. In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have booked with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Using Your Personal Data
We will use your personal data to provide our products and services to you from our establishments in the following way:
- Make a reservation for room booking and provide services to your need and preferences.
- Verifying your identity.
- Process payments for the product and services we provide.
- Communicate with you about product and services.
- Provide customer services including complaints.
- Protect our business and prevent fraud.
- Develop, enhance our business through marketing services.
- Improve and Enhance our services from surveys and guest feedback form.
Disclosing Personal Data
- Across our different lines of business and brands, as part of a need to know or as part of improving our existing products and services or as part of providing new services.
- To third parties who process personal data on our behalf.
- To third parties’ who process personal data on their own behalf but provide us, or you, with a service on behalf of us.
- To third parties with whom information is shared for credit risk, reduction debt collection and other fraud and crime prevention purposes.
- To any regulator, external auditor or applicable body or court where we are required to do so by law or regulation or as part of any investigation.
- To any central or local government department and other statutory or public bodies, such as HMRC.
- If the law or a public authority says we must share the personal data; If we need to share personal data to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud or reducing credit risk);
- To any other successors in title to our business
Retaining & Securing Personal Data
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to use it for as long as we have your permission to keep it or required by law.
We are required to retain this information for a period of 7 years
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states).
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
We secure and protect your data include:
- All servers are protected with firewalls.
- Only authorised users have access to data.
- All access to the data is logged.
- All personal and special data is maintained in encrypted format.
Where data is stored on paper or forms all personal data is locked away when not in use, and disposed of securely after use either using document shredders or third-party disposal organisations who have been contracted to dispose of documents appropriately.
Data Subject Rights
Your rights are as follows (noting that these rights don’t apply in all circumstances):
- The right to be informed about our processing of your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data corrected if it’s inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed;
- The right to object to processing of personal data;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”);
- The right to request access to your personal data and information about how we process it;
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data (“data portability”); and
- Rights in relation to automated decision making including profiling.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. It has enforcement powers and can investigate compliance with data protection law: www.ico.org.uk
Updates / Amendments
Changes in Our Practices.
If we change our information-handling practices or other privacy aspects, we will post those changes on this privacy statement. we will notify you by means of a notice on this site prior to the change becoming effective, and we may also try to notify you through email of the privacy changes, if necessary.
If you have questions, suggestions or wish to make a complaint, you can contact us on email@example.com.
Or write to us at
Blakemore Hyde Park Hotel
30 Leinster Gardens
London W2 3AN
HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
If you want to, you can disable cookies from your browser and delete all cookies that are stored on your computer. You can do this as often you want to. To find out how to do this for your particular browser you can go to “help” on your browser’s menu or you can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
All files are uploaded to the ROBA server and held in a secure folder forROBA to retrieve.
GENERAL ENQUIRY DATA
The data collected on this form will be used for the primary purpose of responding to a request for information. But it may be kept for use where an enquirer ticks the box acknowledging that they are happy to hear fromROBA or recommended third parties regarding services that they may find useful in the future.
THE DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998
The information given to us, including uploaded files and e-mail addresses, is termed “personal data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. We must therefore follow the principles set out in that Act when we process personal data. All the personal data that we obtain is held on our ISP’s database. ROBA is the “data controller” for the purposes of the Data Protection Act. Please note that clicking on to links and banner advertisements may result in your transferral to another website, where data privacy practices may be different to that of ROBA visitors should consult the other websites’ privacy policies as we are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
Whilst ROBA uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information found on this website, it is provided purely for information and you should seek further guidance and make independent enquiries before relying upon it. The information included in this website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice. ROBA makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, adequacy, suitability or operation of this website, or of the information it contains nor makes any such warranty in respect of any information carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website, nor that the information on this or any third party website has in any way been verified by ROBA.
All information contained on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. ROBA assumes no responsibility for information contained in this site and disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in respect of such information. By using this website you assume the risk that the information on this website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date or may not meet your requirements.
This website was created in England. Any interpretation of its content, claims or disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts under English law.
All information incorporated within this website is copyright of ROBA 2016.
All copyright is the property of ROBA and Ignite Hospitality, and any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited. Unauthorised use of ROBA and Ignite Hospitality trademarks, trade names and logos is prohibited.